Yarn – Bernat Cotton-ish (cotton candy) / light 3 / 2.4 oz (70 g) / 282 yards (258 m) / less than 3 balls needed
Hooks – E/4 – 3.50 mm and D/3 – 3.25 mm or other size hooks needed for the gauge
Gauge – One repeat (widest part) is about 4 inches (10 cm.)
Top Size – S/M
Complexity – Intermediate / Advanced beginner
- ch – chain
- dc – double crochet
dc CL – double crochet cluster – work 3 unfinished dc into 1ch, and then draw the yarn through all 4 loops on the hook.
- dc dec – double crochet decrease – work unfinished dc (you should have 2 loops on your hook), sk3, work second unfinished dc. Then pull the yarn through all 3 loops on the hook.
- prev. round – previous round
- sc – single crochet
- sk – skip a chain
- sl.st. – slip stitch
- sm.ch – the same base chain
- trc – triple crochet
- trc CL – triple crochet cluster – work like unfinished trc, when you have 2 loops on your hook, wrap the yarn twice around the hook and work unfinished trc into the same base ch. Then pull the yarn through all 3 loops on your hook.
- trc dec – triple crochet decrease – work unfinished trc, sk1, unfinished trc, then draw the yarn through all 3 loops on the hook.
- trc inc – triple crochet increase – trc2 into 1ch or trc inc of the prev. round
- Vst – (trc1, ch1, trc1) under 1ch