Joyful and Jubilant Jumper
This comfortable crochet jumper has bright colored stripes and is easy to accessorize according to the season. This crochet toddler dress is written for sizes two through size years, so it’s perfect for any little toddler. Be sure to check out the project chart for additional guidance.
- Jumper is made in 3 pieces: Front collar, back collar, and skirt.
- The front collar is worked back and forth in rows. Increases are worked in two locations to form corners. Stitches before the first corner and following the 2nd corner form the straps. Stitches between the corners form the upper front of the Jumper. The back collar is worked the same as the front collar, except with longer straps.
- The skirt is worked in joined rounds, beginning by working across the lower edges (between corners) of the front and back collar.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts = 4” [10 cm]; 16 rows = 4” [10 cm], in single crochet
Finished SizeFinished Chest: 23 (25, 28)” [58.5 (63.5, 71) cm]; Finished Length (from back neck): 18¼ (18¼, 18½)” [46.5 (46.5, 47) cm]
- RED HEART Baby Hugs: #4303 Shell (A, 1 (1, 1) ball); #4704 Happy (B, 1 (1, 1) ball); #4562 Aloe (C, 1 (1, 1) ball); #4801 Blueberry (D, 1 (1, 1) ball)
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4 mm [US G-6]
- Stitch markers
- two ¼ or ½” [6 or 13 mm] pearl-style buttons
- yarn needle