By Doroteja at Croby Patterns | March 25, 2016
The pattern is written in one size only. The final size of the sole is 9.5 cm.
You will need:
- 7 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle, stitch markers
- 100% wool (Drops Eskimo) Super Chunky weight yarn
- Two big buttons.
- Ch – chain
- Ss – slip stitch
- Sc – single crochet
- Hdc – half double crochet
- Dc – double crochet
- Sc2tog – join two single crochet together
- Dc2tog – join two double crochet together
- Hdc2tog – join two half double crochet together
- St/Sts – Stitch/Stitches
* Chain at the beginning of the round does not count as a st unless otherwise stated.
* Join the round with the ss into the first stitch in the round. Ss does not count as a stitch unless otherwise stated.
*Always place the marker into your first stitch in each round.
* If the number is written:
before the stitch – 3 hdc = work 3 hdc into the same stitch, after the stitch – hdc 3 = work hdc into next 3 stitches.
*If you see something like that:
Repeat (2 hdc, hdc 1)2 times. It means that you have to repeat the sequence: 2 hdc sts into the first one, 1 hdc into the next one, two times.
Hdc 7(10). It means that you have to work 1 hdc into next 7 sts if you are working on the smaller size and work 1 hdc into next 10 sts if you are working on the bigger size.
= 44(50) sts. It’s the number of the stitches that you have to have at the end of the round. The first number is for the smaller size and the number in the () is for the bigger size.