By Doroteja at Croby Patterns | March 17, 2016
You will need:
- 3.0 and 3.5 mm crochet hook
- DK weight 100% cotton yarn (I am using orange, but you can use any color you like)
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Safety eyes
- St/Sts – stitch/stitches
- Sc – single crochet
- Sc2tog – join two stitches with single crochet two together
- Sc3 tog – join three stitches with single crochet two together
- Ch – chain
- Ss – slip stitch
- Hdc – half double crochet
- Hdc3tog – join three stitches with half double crochet three together
- Dc – double crochet
- Dc3tog – join three stitches with double crochet three together
You will work in rounds. Please do NOT join the at the end, just continue crocheting the next one.
Use a marker and mark your first stitch of each round.
* If the number is written:
in before the stitch – 3 hdc = work 3 hdc into the same stitch, after the stitch – hdc 3 = work hdc into next 3 stitches.
*If you see something like that:
Repeat (2 hdc, hdc 1) 2 times. It means that you have to repeat the sequence: 2 hdc sts into the first one, 1 hdc into the next one, two times.
Hdc 7(10). It means that you have to work 1 hdc into next 7 sts if you are working on the smaller size and work 1 hdc into next 10 sts if you are working on the bigger size.
= 44(50) sts. It’s the number of the stitches that you have to have at the end of the round. The first number is for the smaller size and the number in the () is for the bigger size.